We’ve had a great year, launching our product, gaining investment and now looking to grow further; we’ve come from grass roots within a year, so now launching a product that is gaining popularity within the development community.
We’re looking for a Lead Hybrid App Developer (or 2) to take on the main management and leadership of the development team and lead our product development teams.
We need our Lead Hybrid App Developer to have a deep knowledge of the Front End Stack and also Hybrid Wraps using Cordova/Phonegap, Titanium, Xamarin or other similar wrap . You should have experience of working as a mentor and leader to 4 junior developers and ideally someone who is able to grow into a management position longer term as we build the development team.
As the Lead Hybrid App Developer your role will be blended to help improve and create a scalable architecture and lead/mentor a small team of developers and build the development team, which we are looking to grow from 6 to 12 over the next year.
Within this role you will be asked to build, develop and maintain web applications and hybrid applications on Android, iOS and possibly Windows and support a full suite of our existing web and mobile applications.
This is a key hire for us as the Lead Hybrid App Developer will be responsible for the next evolution of our mobile product, enabling us to drive forwards with a number of new product ideas that we believe will be used by millions of companies and developers worldwide
Skills and Experience:
- 5-10 years of development experience in Lead or Team Lead positions
- Must have experience of the JS libraries to layer the Hybrid Apps (Backbone, Angular etc.)
- Previous experience building Hybrid / Mobile Web Apps from scratch using Cordova/Phonegap, Titanium, Xamarin or other similar wrap
- Full understanding of the Web and Mobile SDLC
- Agile Development Experience (Scrum, Kanban, Lean)
- Experience working with product, project and external/client teams to prioritise backlog
- Fluent in English, both written and verbal
- Self Sufficient and able to work to own initiative