Senior Ruby on Rails Developer
We’ve built up a really cool platform, helping take the stress out of creating and launching video content and adverts across multiple mediums. We’re growing fast, with our 2 founders leading the charge, they’ve done this before and are taking this to a new level, introducing the online and mobile platform to speed up purchase and delivery.
Due to our growth, we’re now looking for a couple of Senior Ruby on Rails Developers (OK, we’re using this loosely as we really need full stack Engineers), to come on and help us with the platform build.
The Senior Ruby on Rails developers will have exposure to new feature and product builds, either upgrading, rebuilding or greenfield. We’re looking for Senior Ruby on Rails developers with experience of building clean web applications and API’s.
A lot of our product deals with connecting clients through API’s, so some experience of building API’s in a commercial environment, ideally within a SaaS or Platform environment is going to be very useful.
As one of our Senior Ruby on Rails developers you will be working as a big part of an Agile Team in our Head office in London, however we’re open to you being in the office or working from home. We operate a really focussed Agile build environment (with our CTO in regular talks in the Agile community), working in a SCRUM environment, reporting directly to the CTO.
We’re also mad about testing and creating Clean Code fast. You MUST have worked in a TDD environment and ideally have worked with Pair Programming (as we use this for pretty much everything). We also work a lot with CI/CD and are looking for Senior Ruby on Rails developers who understand what this means and can showcase their work.
- Over 4 years of commercial experience working with Ruby, and Rails
- Happy to work across the full stack from CSS to Ansible
- Open Source Contributor and passionate about OS Development
- Experience with TDD and working with testing tools like RSpec, Capybara etc.
- Proven experience with building API’s from the ground up
- Ideally worked on a high transactional platform or SaaS platform
- Love challenges and working hard to break, fix your code before release
- Agile enthusiast