Either way the end goal is to create something excellent for our consumers!
We’re a fully agile environment, working our own project using Kanban, however we collaborate with Scrum teams throughout the group and adjust where needed, so a good agile knowledge is always helpful.
You would be someone who loves to work in a multicultural environment. You want to work within a successful and recognised company, but you also want an environment where your ideas and input will have an impact on its success. You want to work somewhere where people e know each other by first name (at the very least…), and where they genuinely want to help and challenge each other to learn, and to be better, faster and more innovative every day.
So what are we in need of?
- Good managerial or team leading skills.
- Hands-on experience with TDD
- Experience in an agile (Scrum or Kanban) environment
- Love to build complex web applications and solve problems
- Want to get your hands dirty and help a £multi-million business drive further
- Have some experience of working with a User focussed product in retail, commerce or similar